We’re unable to change the date that your payment will be taken – we're really sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Our statements are issued every 28 days, so a payment is required from you in line with this cycle; your payment won’t be due on the same date each month.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a payment on my account?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How much do I need to pay you?
- Can I make a payment before my statement’s issued?
- What should I do if I'm struggling to pay my minimum payment?
- What should I do if my payment isn't showing on my account?
- Can I pay by direct debit?
- Can I pay by credit/debit card?
- Can I pay by standing order?
- Can I pay using PayPal?