- Courier collection: arrange via your online account, the Hermes website or app, or by calling us
- Locker drop-off: find your nearest location by visiting the Hermes website or app
- Many local convenience stores offer a ParcelShop return service: look out for the Hermes logo
- If you don't have a printer and you need a replacement label, you can request a QR code from the Hermes website and scan this at your local ParcelShop
This app will also allow you to:
- Leave your return in a safe place, take a picture of it and notify the courier of the exact location using the ‘My Places’ feature
- Find your nearest Hermes ParcelShop and locker to return items
- Track your parcels in real-time, and divert a delivery if you’re not going to be in
Simply click one of the buttons below to download.
Our return label no longer includes Post Office returns, but you can still obtain a Post Office label by signing into your online account and selecting 'Arrange a Return' - just search for our brand in the list of retailers on the Royal Mail website. If you don’t have a printer, don’t worry! A QR code will also be sent to your mobile, and the Post Office will scan this code and print the parcel label.
- You can visit the Asda 'toyou' website to print a label, or generate a QR code to print in-store
- You can also go to the in-store kiosk and print a label by selecting our brand
Getting your parcel ready to return
- Include the advice note in your parcel, with the reason for return marked (if you don't have this, just include a note with your name/account number/address/item numbers and reason for return)
- Repackage your goods securely and attach the label to the outside
- Make sure you get a receipt and keep it safe until your return has been processed
- Allow up to 14 days for your return to be processed.