Our return process is quick, easy and free of charge.
Please return your parcel within 28 days of delivery - see our return policy for more information.
We'll process your return as quickly as we can, but it may take up to 10 days.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Put your advice note in the parcel, so we know who you are! If you no longer have this, just put a note in with your customer number - this will be in the format A1234567.
- Repackage your goods securely.
- Attach your return label to the outside of the parcel. You do NOT need to print an Evri label if you already have one on your advice note.
- Get a receipt as proof of return, and keep it safe until your refund has been processed on your account.
If you need to return a large item, click the button below:
If you're returning a smaller item ...
You can use any of the options below!
- If you opt for a courier return, you can request a collection on a date of your choice - from your home, or another address. You can also leave your parcel in a safe place if you're not going to be in.
- ParcelShops open early and close late, to fit in with your routine. If you don't have a return label, and don't have a printer, we'd recommend you return via ParcelShop - you'll receive a QR code from Evri when you arrange your return. You can find your nearest ParcelShop here
ASDA stores open early and close late, to fit in with your routine.
If you didn't receive an ASDA return label, and don't have a printer, don't worry! You'll also receive a QR code from ASDA when you arrange your return.